Can I bring my own alcohol? - No, our ABC license does not allow for outside alcohol. We offer a variety of beverage packages from wine and beer to full service to meet your event needs.

Can we come early to decorate? - Of course, just do a complete buy out and the space is yours all day! (10 am - midnight)

Can I stay later than 10 pm? - Yes, if the party moves inside and no amplified music outside. (must be out by midnight, it's the witching hour)

do I have to have an Event Planner? - No, but we strongly recommend you do!

Can I bring in my own food?Insurance guidelines require that you use a licensed caterer to provide food service and we have a preferred list with lots of options. Outside caterers have to be approved and there is an additional fee.

Is there a time we can rehearse before the event? - Yes, a two hour window is included with your package.  Actual day and time depends on the event calendar and other bookings.

Contact us at:


Maple Lawn Estate

Home of San Rafael Elks Lodge

External link opens in new tab or window1312 Mission Avenue

External link opens in new tab or windowSan Rafael, CA 94901

(at “C” Street)

(415) 295-LAWN (5296)

External link opens in new tab or window415-295-5296

Mailing Address:

P.O Box 150789

San Rafael, CA 94915-0789



Your Name

Email Address